Changing Lives Through Financial Freedom!
- “What we promise, we deliver”
- To keep the best interests of all involved at heart
- To be truthful, honest and trustworthy at all times
- To ensure that the products and services we deliver are the best we can offer with the resources available to us
- To know and understand our policies, procedures and compliance obligations and fulfill them
- To work in a highly effective and efficient manner.
- To produce quality work at all times and adopt a “good enough isn’t” attitude.
- To be professional in our conduct, appearance and manner at all times.
- To ensure all work is checked, error free and accurate before committing it to clients or business partners.
- To ensure that our products and services are “best of breed”
- Best practice
- To be constantly teaching coaching and guiding fellow team members, our members and clients.
- To be constantly gaining and passing on new knowledge that will help us all in our work and our lives.
- To attend team training, become a trainer when required and learn how to present information in a stimulating and informative way.
- Make complex things simple
- To be open to constructive feedback, ask questions for clarification and make sure that we fully understand our roles, instructions, and our important contribution to the team.
- To be pro-active when we don’t understand, are struggling or need help or training to carry out our role
- To be pro-active in helping others when we see they need it.
- To encourage creative and constructive debate.
- To be constantly looking for ways to improve our service to our clients both internal and external.
- To understand what our clients expect of us and know how to deliver it.
- To be knowledgeable and aware of our offered services and products and promises made in our marketing material to answer client enquiries and know what our role is in delivering them.
- To alert team leaders to client dissatisfaction or feedback both positive and negative.
- To work together as a team.
- To be an ambassador of Freeman Fox in and out of the work place.
- Always communicate positively.
- To respect each other and our differences.
- To listen to all members of the team and consider everybody’s opinion.
- To be cooperative, adopt a win-win philosophy and a can-do attitude.
- To create and promote a good atmosphere in the office and at all work functions
- To attend team functions, be on time and participate fully in company events.
- To make the work place a fun place to be for everybody involved.
- Focus on the collective goals and results of the company
- Develop integrated and holistic investing strategies that will produce growth and income towards financial freedom
- To be aware of and monitor your personal Role, Goals, and KPI’s and how they impact the results of the company
- Find ways to generate revenue, save costs and drive profitability
- Understand and appreciate resources, minimise waste, limit consumption
- Environmentally friendly
- Strive for original thought
- Foster and maintain our competitive difference
- To be driving for constant improvement at all times
- Contribute my personal expertise, ideas and creativity to developing an inspiring business
- To challenge norms, old thinking, outdated models and processes to create a better solution
- To be constantly seeking was to improve what we do at Freeman Fox.